Terms and Conditions: Aerotech Processing Solutions LLC
1. We warrant that processing and finishing shall meet customer’s specifications supplied in writing with the order and that such processing and finishing shall be free from defect in material or workmanship. If the customer specifies methods and procedures to be followed, we will assume no responsibility for the correctness of such methods and procedures or the result when they are followed. The warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby expressly made non applicable.
2. Our liability for any cause is limited to the cost of direct labor and material of product loss or directly damaged by our processing or two times (2x) our processing charges on such material, whichever is the lesser. Our charges are based on this limited liability policy.
3. No claim for shortage in weight or count will be allowed unless made in writing and presented or mailed within five (5) working days after receipt of materials by the customer or the customer’s consignee, provided however, a shrinkage of quantity in processing of five percent (5%) shall be allowed without charge or liability.
4. Any material found, upon our inspection, to be improperly processed by us will be refurnished without charge provided that:
a. notice of defect is given in writing within five (5) days from the date of delivery, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
b. No Returns will be accepted without a return authorization form (RA)
c. We are given the opportunity to inspect the material or merchandise prior to return,
d. Materials returned are in the same condition as when originally delivered by us.
Processing or assembly of any such rejects by you or any other party shall constitute a waiver of any liability on our part.
5. We assume no liability for any loss or damage to material while in transit to our factory, whether in vehicles owned by the customer or any third person acting in our or the customer’s behalf. All shipments or freight is F.O.B. Paterson, NJ.
6. If results of metal finishing operations are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, changes in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrication imperfections, usage for which the plating or other finishing operation was not reasonably designed, and similar variables over which we have no control, the customer will be required to pay the contracted amount for the finishing operation performed.
7. We reserve the right, at our opinion, to reject work or to make an extra charge for finishing any base metal below our agreed standard.
8. We assume no responsibility for defective plating, anodizing, painting, or any other finish on materials previously plated or finished by others.
9. We shall not under any circumstances be considered as an insurer of customer’s material and shall not be liable, regardless of cause, for loss by fire, explosion, theft, pilferage, vandalism, casualty or acts of God while such material is in our possession. The provisions of this section may be altered or modified by separate written agreement and any liability we assume will be covered by a separate charge for such coverage.
10. Quotations are valid for thirty (30) days from issuance if quoted parts are received after the thirty (30) days, prices and terms are subject to change without notice, unless otherwise specified. An 8.5% Environment fee will be applied to all invoices, Quotations are based on drawings and/or images supplied by customer. Pricing and/or turnaround is subject to change upon receiving parts. All shipping and freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. All orders are F.O.B Paterson, NJ.
11. All quotations, orders, or agreements, or modifications thereof, are contingent upon and subject to any and all occurrences beyond our control, including but not limited to strikes or boycotts ( whether occurring at our factory, your plant or factory, the plant or factory of any supplier, either of the customer or of ourselves, or elsewhere), accident, thefts, fires, war, shortage of materials or equipment, casualty, or acts of God, and we shall not be liable for failure to perform any agreement for such causes.
12. For special or experimental processing and finishing, our charges are not contingent upon the success of the work of the benefit derived there from by the customer.
13. We reserve the right to make partial or installment deliveries, for which the customer shall pay at the contract price. Defective delivery or non-delivery under this contract shall be a severable breach and shall not give the customer the right to treat the entire contract as breached.
14. Special tools, racks, and fixtures required for the performance of the work herein described which have been designed and/or built by Paramount Metal Finishing shall remain our property whether the customer is charged with time and/or material in connection therewith.
15. The customer agrees not to use or disclose any information to a third party that it now has or may acquire concerning racking, fixturing, chemical processes or procedures we use in our metal finishing. If the customer violates any of the terms herein provided, the customer shall pay the seller damages.
16. Rack marks, contact marks and/or hook marks will be permissible. Unless specifically directed otherwise will be left up to Paramount Metal Finishing/Paramount Plating Company’s discretion as to the number, size, and location of such marks.
17. In the event of customer’s cancellation of order, the customer shall reimburse us for the work completed and work in process and for tooling and engineering expenses incurred in connection with such order.
18. All customer’s materials in our possession shall be subject to a general lien for all monies owed us by the customer, whether due or payable, and whether such monies have owed us for work, labor or services rendered, or materials or equipment used in connection with such material.
19. During storage and transportation of Customer’s material. Customer’s containers used for delivery to Aerotech Processing Solutions shall be used for reshipment and any damage resulting from the use of such containers shall be at the customer’s risk. Should customer desire other packaging, we will charge for material and handling and will provide such service upon receipt of a written order.
20. We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any latent finishing failure due to customer’s choice of storage environment or storage location, containers, or crates and/or packaging material utilized once products are received by customer.
21. All invoices are due Terms Net 30 unless otherwise negotiated. Invoices unpaid on due date shall be considered delinquent and thereafter subject to a FINANCE CHARGE computed by a single monthly periodic rate of 1.5% being an annual percentage rate of 18%.
22. The provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code shall govern unless these Terms and Conditions provide to the contrary. All interpretation of the terms of the transaction between the parties shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey.
23. The provisions hereof constitute the entire agreement between the parties. Any changes, alterations, waivers, or modifications with respect either to the job performed or the terms of sale, or any other matter set forth herein must be in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of our company. These terms and conditions shall apply to this and any future order or agreement for the processing of any materials.